ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. ChessCoin has a market cap of $65,551.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChessCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded down 15.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014643 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 59.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17,885.09 or 5.16367339 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00100284 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
ChessCoin (CHESS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ChessCoin Coin Trading
ChessCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChessCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChessCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.