Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Cryptojacks coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded down 14.2% against the US dollar. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $28,085.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 38.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks (CRYPTO:CJ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptojacks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.