Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. Digital Insurance Token has a total market capitalization of $110,002.00 and $587.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Digital Insurance Token has traded down 23.4% against the dollar. One Digital Insurance Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.97 or 0.01320481 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00014623 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006246 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00001309 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Token Profile
DIT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2017. Digital Insurance Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 209,729,950 tokens. The Reddit community for Digital Insurance Token is /r/inmediate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digital Insurance Token’s official Twitter account is @dit_coin. Digital Insurance Token’s official message board is medium.com/@inmediatesg. The official website for Digital Insurance Token is inmediate.io.
Digital Insurance Token Token Trading
Digital Insurance Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.