FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0914 or 0.00002633 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. FairCoin has a market capitalization of $4.86 million and approximately $4,273.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 28.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.25 or 0.01992526 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00502435 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00021195 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00018708 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017249 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007924 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
FAIR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofCooperation hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. FairCoin’s total supply is 53,193,831 coins. FairCoin’s official website is fair-coin.org. FairCoin’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.