HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. During the last seven days, HashCoin has traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar. One HashCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX and Gate.io. HashCoin has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and $2,630.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029649 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $104.84 or 0.03088514 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130200 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173909 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $318.80 or 0.09391265 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000116 BTC.
HashCoin launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. HashCoin’s official website is www.hashfuture.io. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HashCoin
HashCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HashCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.