CES Energy Solutions Corp (TSE:CEU) Director Burton Joel Ahrens sold 7,850 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$3.09, for a total value of C$24,256.50.
Burton Joel Ahrens also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 19th, Burton Joel Ahrens purchased 4,350 shares of CES Energy Solutions stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$3.27 per share, with a total value of C$14,224.50.
- On Friday, November 9th, Burton Joel Ahrens sold 5,500 shares of CES Energy Solutions stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$3.33, for a total value of C$18,315.00.
- On Friday, October 12th, Burton Joel Ahrens sold 9,200 shares of CES Energy Solutions stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$3.89, for a total value of C$35,788.00.
- On Wednesday, October 10th, Burton Joel Ahrens sold 450 shares of CES Energy Solutions stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$3.84, for a total value of C$1,728.00.
- On Thursday, September 13th, Burton Joel Ahrens sold 5,000 shares of CES Energy Solutions stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$4.26, for a total value of C$21,300.00.
CES Energy Solutions stock opened at C$2.95 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 72.49, a current ratio of 3.43 and a quick ratio of 1.91. CES Energy Solutions Corp has a twelve month low of C$2.89 and a twelve month high of C$6.86.
CES Energy Solutions (TSE:CEU) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, November 8th. The company reported C$0.02 earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.05 by C($0.03). The business had revenue of C$338.51 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of C$309.40 million. Analysts expect that CES Energy Solutions Corp will post 0.229999999220339 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 14th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 14th will be issued a dividend of $0.005 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 29th. This represents a $0.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.03%. CES Energy Solutions’s dividend payout ratio is currently 46.15%.
A number of brokerages recently issued reports on CEU. BMO Capital Markets lowered their price target on CES Energy Solutions from C$9.00 to C$8.00 in a report on Monday, August 13th. TD Securities upgraded CES Energy Solutions from a “buy” rating to an “action list buy” rating and set a C$7.00 target price for the company in a report on Wednesday, November 14th. National Bank Financial lowered CES Energy Solutions from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating and lowered their target price for the stock from C$7.00 to C$6.50 in a report on Wednesday, September 26th. Raymond James lowered their target price on CES Energy Solutions from C$7.50 to C$7.00 and set a “strong-buy” rating for the company in a report on Monday, September 24th. Finally, Canaccord Genuity lowered their target price on CES Energy Solutions from C$7.00 to C$5.50 in a report on Tuesday, October 16th. Five investment analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating and two have given a strong buy rating to the company. CES Energy Solutions has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of C$7.53.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece was published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the sole property of of Dispatch Tribunal. If you are viewing this piece on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.dispatchtribunal.com/2018/12/07/insider-selling-ces-energy-solutions-corp-ceu-director-sells-c24256-50-in-stock.html.
About CES Energy Solutions
CES Energy Solutions Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides consumable chemical solutions throughout the life-cycle of the oilfield. The company provides solutions at the drill-bit, at the point of completion and stimulation, at the wellhead and pump-jack, and through to the pipeline and midstream market.
Recommended Story: Day Trading
Receive News & Ratings for CES Energy Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CES Energy Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.