Kronecoin (CURRENCY:KRONE) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 7th. Over the last seven days, Kronecoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Kronecoin has a market cap of $8,923.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Kronecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kronecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.03 or 0.00733199 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00002016 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020457 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003297 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000661 BTC.
KRONE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 6th, 2017. Kronecoin’s total supply is 10,582,637 coins. Kronecoin’s official Twitter account is @Kronecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Kronecoin’s official website is www.kronecoin.org.
Kronecoin Coin Trading
Kronecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kronecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kronecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kronecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kronecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kronecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.