KZ Cash (CURRENCY:KZC) traded 15% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. KZ Cash has a market cap of $82,156.00 and $55.00 worth of KZ Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KZ Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0374 or 0.00001087 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay and BTC-Alpha. During the last seven days, KZ Cash has traded down 26.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00015188 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
KZ Cash Coin Profile
KZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2018. KZ Cash’s total supply is 2,909,959 coins and its circulating supply is 2,195,342 coins. KZ Cash’s official website is kzcash.kz. KZ Cash’s official Twitter account is @cash_kz.
Buying and Selling KZ Cash
KZ Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KZ Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KZ Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KZ Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KZ Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KZ Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.