Luna Coin (CURRENCY:LUNA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Luna Coin has a market capitalization of $3,959.00 and $0.00 worth of Luna Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Luna Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last week, Luna Coin has traded down 35.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008953 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $101.62 or 0.03078001 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00129756 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00169612 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $310.07 or 0.09373696 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Luna Coin Profile
Luna Coin’s total supply is 1,706,429 coins. Luna Coin’s official message board is lunacoin.org/forum. Luna Coin’s official website is bitluna.org.
Buying and Selling Luna Coin
Luna Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Luna Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Luna Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Luna Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Luna Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Luna Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.