Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for about $1.42 or 0.00040945 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, YoBit, HitBTC and Binance. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 17.9% against the US dollar. Lunyr has a market cap of $3.26 million and $184,931.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008816 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029012 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.53 or 0.02813316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00131111 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00176315 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $335.27 or 0.09681126 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Lunyr was first traded on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, BiteBTC, Gate.io, HitBTC, BigONE, Binance, YoBit, Huobi, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.