Lynx (CURRENCY:LYNX) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Lynx has a total market cap of $324,613.00 and approximately $775.00 worth of Lynx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lynx coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Lynx has traded 19.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.09 or 0.00736405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00002025 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00021824 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007972 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000956 BTC.
Lynx (LYNX) is a HPoW coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 9th, 2018. Lynx’s total supply is 77,871,867,787 coins and its circulating supply is 76,970,317,808 coins. The Reddit community for Lynx is /r/LYNX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lynx’s official website is getlynx.io. Lynx’s official Twitter account is @GetlynxIo.
Lynx Coin Trading
Lynx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lynx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lynx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lynx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lynx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lynx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.