Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5,002.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00014840 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 30.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.34 or 0.01393920 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00015007 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006471 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00001836 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00001277 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.