NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. NavCoin has a market capitalization of $8.64 million and approximately $118,627.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NavCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00003953 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, NavCoin has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00021302 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00018836 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00033162 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00001632 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00175204 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000308 BTC.
NavCoin Coin Profile
NavCoin (CRYPTO:NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 63,721,481 coins. The official message board for NavCoin is medium.com/nav-coin. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NavCoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin.
Buying and Selling NavCoin
NavCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, cfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NavCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.