Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 7th. During the last seven days, Noku has traded up 18% against the U.S. dollar. One Noku token can now be purchased for about $0.0561 or 0.00001642 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Noku has a market capitalization of $808,012.00 and $11.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.01 or 0.03041956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00179015 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $337.39 or 0.09867286 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Noku Token Profile
Noku launched on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,980 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,393,734 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noku should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.