Numus (CURRENCY:NMS) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Numus has a total market cap of $28,553.00 and $330.00 worth of Numus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Numus has traded down 50.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Numus coin can now be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000305 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.07 or 0.01912186 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00491983 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00021117 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00010506 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018701 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017273 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00008003 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
NMS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It launched on December 15th, 2017. Numus’ total supply is 2,750,877 coins. Numus’ official Twitter account is @http://numus.cash/. Numus’ official website is numus.cash.
Buying and Selling Numus
Numus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Numus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Numus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Numus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Numus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Numus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.