Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 11% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0750 or 0.00002199 BTC on exchanges. Orbitcoin has a total market capitalization of $241,640.00 and approximately $217.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Orbitcoin has traded down 14.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.38 or 0.01917736 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00489015 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00021071 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00010461 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018559 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017176 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
Orbitcoin (ORB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.