PetroDollar (CURRENCY:XPD) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 7th. One PetroDollar coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0108 or 0.00000313 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. PetroDollar has a market cap of $689,566.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of PetroDollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PetroDollar has traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00013483 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 50.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000328 BTC.
PetroDollar is a coin. It was first traded on February 19th, 2014. PetroDollar’s total supply is 63,993,275 coins. PetroDollar’s official Twitter account is @thepetrodollar.
PetroDollar Coin Trading
PetroDollar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PetroDollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PetroDollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PetroDollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PetroDollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PetroDollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.