Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $126,751.00 and $47.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.04 or 0.01980143 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00501881 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00021768 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010895 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018708 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017464 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007958 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
PXC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 71,339,950 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.