Pioneer Coin (CURRENCY:PCOIN) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One Pioneer Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000067 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Pioneer Coin has traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar. Pioneer Coin has a total market cap of $6,788.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Pioneer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00015398 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00001092 BTC.
Pioneer Coin Profile
PCOIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 4th, 2017. Pioneer Coin’s total supply is 3,867,550 coins and its circulating supply is 2,972,117 coins. The official website for Pioneer Coin is pioneercoin.com. Pioneer Coin’s official Twitter account is @pioneer_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pioneer Coin Coin Trading
Pioneer Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pioneer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pioneer Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pioneer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pioneer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pioneer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.