Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for $0.0318 or 0.00000919 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. During the last week, Pirl has traded down 30.3% against the U.S. dollar. Pirl has a total market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $11,622.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007646 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 32,245,146 coins. The official website for Pirl is pirl.io. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.