QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 7th. During the last seven days, QunQun has traded down 10.9% against the US dollar. One QunQun token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000114 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Hotbit, Huobi and OKEx. QunQun has a total market capitalization of $2.85 million and $124,438.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028889 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $103.38 or 0.02966074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00135689 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00185829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $340.13 or 0.09758424 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000117 BTC.
QunQun was first traded on January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 719,935,315 tokens. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, ZB.COM, OKEx, Huobi and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.