Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded down 14.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 7th. Soma has a total market cap of $216,859.00 and $52,087.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Soma has traded down 31.4% against the US dollar. One Soma token can now be bought for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000784 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008211 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020896 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00272904 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018173 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000762 BTC.
Soma (SCT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,075 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,066,976 tokens. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Soma’s official website is soma.co.
Buying and Selling Soma
Soma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Soma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Soma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.