SOOM (CURRENCY:SOOM) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 7th. SOOM has a total market cap of $0.00 and $814.00 worth of SOOM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SOOM has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SOOM coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0815 or 0.00001277 BTC on exchanges including IDCM and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003374 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029242 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $105.46 or 0.03069135 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00131778 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00177061 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $331.20 or 0.09639994 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
SOOM Coin Profile
SOOM’s total supply is 88,257,261 coins. SOOM’s official Twitter account is @soomblockchain. The official website for SOOM is fourthblockchain.org. The official message board for SOOM is fourthblockchain.org/notices.html.
Buying and Selling SOOM
SOOM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SOOM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SOOM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SOOM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SOOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SOOM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.