Steneum Coin (CURRENCY:STN) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Steneum Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0166 or 0.00000480 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Steneum Coin has a total market capitalization of $48,713.00 and approximately $1,546.00 worth of Steneum Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steneum Coin has traded down 35.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.60 or 0.00766682 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00020906 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003396 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000651 BTC.
About Steneum Coin
Steneum Coin (STN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 10th, 2017. Steneum Coin’s total supply is 6,081,623 coins and its circulating supply is 2,926,779 coins. Steneum Coin’s official Twitter account is @steneumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Steneum Coin is www.steneum.com.
Steneum Coin Coin Trading
Steneum Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steneum Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steneum Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steneum Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steneum Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steneum Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.