United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 6th. One United Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.75 or 0.00050791 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Coinnest, BtcTrade.im and Liquid. United Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $103,910.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, United Bitcoin has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018322 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
United Bitcoin Coin Profile
United Bitcoin (CRYPTO:UBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 11th, 2017. United Bitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins. United Bitcoin’s official website is ub.com. United Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @United_Bitcoin.
United Bitcoin Coin Trading
United Bitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, ACX, YoBit, EXX, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Liquid and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire United Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase United Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for United Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for United Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.