Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Universa has a market capitalization of $3.92 million and $1,175.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Universa token can now be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Livecoin, CoinBene and Ethfinex. During the last week, Universa has traded 31.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008935 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030635 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.29 or 0.02992603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00128513 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00170014 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $317.48 or 0.09665783 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. Universa’s official website is www.universa.io. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinBene, Ethfinex and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.