UniversalRoyalCoin (CURRENCY:UNRC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 7th. One UniversalRoyalCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. UniversalRoyalCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $21.00 worth of UniversalRoyalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, UniversalRoyalCoin has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000104 BTC.
UniversalRoyalCoin (UNRC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2017. The official website for UniversalRoyalCoin is universalroyalcoin.com.
Buying and Selling UniversalRoyalCoin
UniversalRoyalCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniversalRoyalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UniversalRoyalCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UniversalRoyalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UniversalRoyalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniversalRoyalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.