Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 7th. Wagerr has a total market cap of $10.98 million and $8,485.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wagerr token can now be purchased for $0.0600 or 0.00001822 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Crex24, Waves Decentralized Exchange and YoBit. During the last week, Wagerr has traded down 15.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00057191 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Wagerr Token Profile
Wagerr is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Wagerr is www.wagerr.com. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wagerr Token Trading
Wagerr can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Livecoin and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.