Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 7th. Zap has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and $3,871.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zap has traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Zap token can now be purchased for $0.0081 or 0.00000234 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.29 or 0.02945671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00185078 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $347.11 or 0.09996006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Zap’s genesis date was October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,694,534 tokens. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zap is www.zap.org.
Buying and Selling Zap
Zap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.