Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 7th. During the last week, Zen Protocol has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. Zen Protocol has a market capitalization of $3.40 million and $348,861.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zen Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00006203 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008866 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.12 or 0.03043114 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00132580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00173050 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $325.27 or 0.09507051 BTC.
Zen Protocol Coin Profile
Zen Protocol (ZP) is a coin. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 22,488,900 coins and its circulating supply is 16,011,900 coins. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zen Protocol is www.zenprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zen Protocol
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zen Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.