AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last week, AceD has traded down 55.9% against the US dollar. One AceD coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000663 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. AceD has a total market cap of $53,359.00 and approximately $122.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00002032 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005165 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
AceD (CRYPTO:ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,536 coins and its circulating supply is 2,363,674 coins. The official message board for AceD is medium.com/@acedcoin. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AceD is www.acedcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AceD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.