Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. One Banyan Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000073 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinEx, IDEX and Bibox. Banyan Network has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $58,850.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006566 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000554 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 471,932,830 tokens. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork.
Buying and Selling Banyan Network
Banyan Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, IDEX, Bibox and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Banyan Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.