Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Bytecent has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar. Bytecent has a total market cap of $134,136.00 and $0.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecent coin can now be bought for about $0.0568 or 0.00000883 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006701 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000906 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000656 BTC.
Bytecent (BYC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 1st, 2014. Bytecent’s total supply is 2,363,370 coins. Bytecent’s official Twitter account is @Bytecent_BYC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bytecent is byctalk.com. Bytecent’s official website is bytecent.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.