carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, carVertical has traded 28.1% lower against the dollar. carVertical has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $11,064.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One carVertical token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029944 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.68 or 0.03002526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00172330 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $329.88 or 0.09741197 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
carVertical Token Profile
carVertical was first traded on December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,921,115,859 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,736,264,184 tokens. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com.
carVertical Token Trading
carVertical can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.