CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. One CHIPS coin can now be purchased for about $0.0471 or 0.00001373 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BarterDEX and CoinExchange. CHIPS has a total market capitalization of $989,914.00 and $0.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 33% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,448.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.40 or 0.02994881 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007185 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.02040176 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00013161 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00061737 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003891 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,995,342 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CHIPS
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.