CryptoEscudo (CURRENCY:CESC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. One CryptoEscudo coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges. CryptoEscudo has a total market capitalization of $159,655.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CryptoEscudo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CryptoEscudo has traded 50.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00710728 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001962 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020445 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000648 BTC.
CryptoEscudo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2014. CryptoEscudo’s total supply is 594,105,100 coins and its circulating supply is 144,105,100 coins. The official website for CryptoEscudo is cryptoescudo.pt. CryptoEscudo’s official Twitter account is @cryptoescudo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CryptoEscudo Coin Trading
CryptoEscudo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoEscudo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoEscudo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoEscudo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoEscudo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoEscudo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.