Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Dystem has traded 39.9% lower against the dollar. Dystem has a market capitalization of $63,530.00 and $21.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dystem coin can currently be bought for $0.0167 or 0.00000490 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017349 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00034626 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020282 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00002017 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
DTEM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 5th, 2018. Dystem’s total supply is 3,918,338 coins and its circulating supply is 3,808,178 coins. Dystem’s official Twitter account is @dystemio. Dystem’s official website is dystem.io.
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dystem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.