Elementrem (CURRENCY:ELE) traded 16% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. Elementrem has a total market capitalization of $155,745.00 and approximately $147.00 worth of Elementrem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elementrem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000170 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and HitBTC. In the last week, Elementrem has traded 0% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $92.85 or 0.02667584 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00110557 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 47.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004384 BTC.
ELE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2016. Elementrem’s total supply is 26,200,475 coins. Elementrem’s official website is www.elementrem.org. Elementrem’s official Twitter account is @elementrem.
Buying and Selling Elementrem
Elementrem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elementrem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elementrem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elementrem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elementrem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elementrem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.