EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One EverGreenCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0164 or 0.00000485 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. In the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded down 19.7% against the dollar. EverGreenCoin has a market cap of $225,106.00 and $430.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.92 or 0.01964579 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.48 or 0.00491104 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020724 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011302 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00018553 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00017373 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008337 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
EverGreenCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 13,746,612 coins. The official website for EverGreenCoin is evergreencoin.org. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EverGreenCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EverGreenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.