GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One GeoCoin token can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00009795 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $1.07 million and $2,541.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded down 19.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.76 or 0.00724078 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020744 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008359 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000958 BTC.
GEO is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
GeoCoin Token Trading
GeoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.