Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 16.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 46.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be bought for about $0.0148 or 0.00000435 BTC on popular exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $0.00 and $3,683.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029929 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $99.69 or 0.02928427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00134745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00170723 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $333.06 or 0.09783474 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030122 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.