KlondikeCoin (CURRENCY:KDC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. KlondikeCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of KlondikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, KlondikeCoin has traded 13.2% higher against the US dollar. One KlondikeCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.13 or 0.00715487 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00001992 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00020221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000670 BTC.
KlondikeCoin (KDC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 9th, 2014. The official website for KlondikeCoin is klondikecoin.com.
KlondikeCoin Coin Trading
KlondikeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KlondikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KlondikeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KlondikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KlondikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KlondikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.