OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. OneLedger has a market capitalization of $999,785.00 and $351,070.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000086 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, LATOKEN and UEX. Over the last seven days, OneLedger has traded down 16.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008775 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $99.34 or 0.02915886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00134897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00171863 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $331.89 or 0.09741275 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
OneLedger was first traded on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 339,655,767 tokens. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Kucoin, UEX, IDEX, LATOKEN and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.