Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. In the last week, Oyster has traded flat against the dollar. Oyster has a market cap of $43.35 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oyster token can now be purchased for approximately $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Coinsuper, Cryptopia and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.98 or 0.02902276 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00136242 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00179524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $342.27 or 0.09837478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Oyster’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. The official website for Oyster is oysterprotocol.com. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol. The official message board for Oyster is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Oyster
Oyster can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BitForex, Coinsuper, COSS, CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oyster should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oyster using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.