Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded down 20.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last week, Primas has traded down 37.2% against the dollar. One Primas token can now be bought for $0.0755 or 0.00002221 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, BCEX and OKEx. Primas has a market capitalization of $3.98 million and approximately $829,109.00 worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.03004558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00130734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $331.85 or 0.09759757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Primas Token Profile
Primas’ genesis date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Primas is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io, BCEX and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.