Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Pure has a market capitalization of $52,032.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pure coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Pure has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.29 or 0.01938458 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007431 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008118 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003671 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00001918 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00001322 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Pure (PUREX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 19,196,283 coins and its circulating supply is 16,727,258 coins. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pure should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.