Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 26.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. Republic Protocol has a total market cap of $16.17 million and $4.93 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Republic Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0261 or 0.00000763 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, HADAX and UEX. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded up 36.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Republic Protocol Profile
Republic Protocol’s genesis date was December 31st, 2017. Republic Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 620,263,100 tokens. The Reddit community for Republic Protocol is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Republic Protocol’s official website is republicprotocol.com. Republic Protocol’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The official message board for Republic Protocol is medium.com/republicprotocol.
Republic Protocol Token Trading
Republic Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, BitForex, Cobinhood, OKEx, IDEX, UEX, HADAX, DDEX and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.