RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $320,894.00 and $31.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0383 or 0.00001128 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008376 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00022412 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00279667 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018590 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00001984 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000775 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
RC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2014. RussiaCoin’s total supply is 8,377,873 coins. RussiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @RussiaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for RussiaCoin is www.russiacoin.info.
Buying and Selling RussiaCoin
RussiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.