Sether (CURRENCY:SETH) traded down 36.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Sether has traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sether has a market cap of $511,723.00 and approximately $174.00 worth of Sether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sether token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0296 or 0.00000870 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003408 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029719 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.72 or 0.02927449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00134509 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00172405 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $332.59 or 0.09763870 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Sether launched on December 4th, 2017. Sether’s total supply is 20,136,683 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,276,468 tokens. Sether’s official Twitter account is @setherplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sether is www.sether.io.
Buying and Selling Sether
Sether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.