Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. In the last week, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded 20.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $22,262.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can now be bought for about $0.0470 or 0.00001352 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bibox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028970 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.83 or 0.02928888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00136403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00181557 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $344.92 or 0.09920467 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Profile
Spectre.ai Utility Token’s launch date was September 11th, 2017. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s total supply is 42,980,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,529,558 tokens. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official website is www.spectre.ai. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @SpectreAI.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Trading
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectre.ai Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.